You have 72 hours to defeat Carmilla before she flees.
- Level Tier: 1-20
- Classification: World Monster
- Life: 3,800,000 health
- Time Limit: 72 hours
- Max Number of Participants: 30
- Epic Loot Drop limit: 1; 1 additional chance slot for summoner if Virgil is not yet acquired; documented 2nd Epic not counting Virgil (Virgil & 2 Epics has happened)
- In order to get Virgil as a guardian, you have to be a summoner and do minimum 400,000 damage*
- Chance at Epic Loot Drop starts at : 250,000 damage
- Max Guild Monster Points: 45600
- GOLD MEDAL Information: 150k~ damage within 24 hours, 2 Skill Points
Siege Weapons Edit
While fighting Carmilla, players can launch 1 siege weapon that can be to deal extra damage.
|Name||Clicks||Damage Dealt||%HP Dealt*|
|Guardian Soldiers||10||345,000 dmg|
The battle with Carmilla is fierce and she strikes toward you with killing intent, quickly driving her claws into any hunter that blocks her path and then flinging their bodies out of her way. She is both intrigued and furious at your ability to withstand her assault. With every passing second, more of the hunters fall and larger numbers of vampires pour into the room. It seems as if defeat is inevitable.
The older hunter that greeted your arrival breaks up your battle and draws Carmilla's attention away from you for a moment, a moment long enough for a young hunter to slip something warm and glowing into your pouch and pass along a quick word.
Virgil: "This battle is lost, but we cannot give up hope. You must take the tear to our headquarters in the Mountain City to the North. I deeply wish I could join you, but I will buy you some time to escape. We entrust everything to you. Do not let our sacrifice be in vain."
Virgil utters a prayer under his breath as the old hunter falls, and rushes to engage Carmilla in what is likely to be a swift end.
The tavern is about to be overrun, and you take this moment to crash through a tavern window and make your escape out of the city. When you are a safe distance away, you look back to the city and see nothing left but a scattering of buildings engulfed in flames.
Rewards After Slaying Carmilla Edit
|Common Drops||Rare Drops||Epic Drops|
|Epic Summoner Drops||
Virgil (Guardian: attack: 7 defense: 8)